The Devfest Liverpool 2016 is an event where we learn, share and discover more about Google’s evolving technologies and APIs. It’s a unique opportunity to learn, share information & news, & hear top of the line speakers.
The event will take place on November 25th at the Hilton Liverpool City Centre Hotel (3 Thomas Steers Way, Liverpool L1 8LW).
The day will be split into two tracks, one technology focussed, one design/creativity focussed. We are looking for people to come share some of the best insights they have into any of the following:
– Web / Chrome
– Google Cloud Platform
– Any other Google Technology
– Any other technology topic you think is worthwhile sharing
– Customer Experience Research
– Concept Creation & Prototyping
– Usability Testing
– Material Design: UI, Motion and Interaction
– Design Sprints & Processes
– Useful Tools
– Any other design topic you think is worthwhile sharing
#Talk – 45 min presentation (inclusive of Q&A)
#Workshop – 45 minutes with hands on, practical, live demonstrations (inclusive of Q&A)
#Lightning talk – 10-15 minute presentation
We are very excited to announce that the call for speakers for GDG Devfest Liverpool is now open! APPLY HERE: http://bit.ly/2ctGgCk
We can’t wait to see what amazing topics people want to share, and look forward to seeing you all at Devfest Liverpool 2016!
MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW